Responsible occupation at 30% of our capacity, as well as the implementation of social distancing between employees and guests in all areas of common use.
Department of Safety and Cleaning, whose staff is provided, at all times, with sanitizer, mouth covers, gloves and the equipment required to guarantee the hygiene of the property.
Constant sanitation in our food and beverage areas, as well as strict monitoring of organization and disinfection protocols.
Offer to guests housekeeping service, with all safety and cleaning standards
COVID-19 test requirements for travelers from the USA
The United States government, through its Centers for the Control and Prevention of Diseases (CDC), established the requirement of a negative viral test for COVID-19, PCR or antigen to board flights to that country, from 26 January 2021.
As a world leading destination in the reception of North American tourists, we have fully with the ability to perform the tests that is necessary to all our visitors.
In the Mexican Caribbean we want to give you peace of mind of and confidence during your stay, for that reason we share some of the actions we are carrying out, so that the only concern is to fully enjoy our wonderful attractions.
Let us assist you scheduling your Covid-19 Test (PCR)
About the Test
· CHOPO Laboratory.
· COVID-19 test on sit
· Available from Monday to Saturday.
· Delivery results in 24 hours.
· The results are delivered by mail to the guest and the
hotel. The front desk staff will assist you by printing it
before your flight
· The cost is $2,700 MXN. The payment is directly with
the Laboratory staff, either in cash or card, USD - MXN.
- You will be able to stay in the Mexican Caribbean to complete the quarantine period.
- You will have various accommodation options to decide where you want to spend this time. Some hotels have specific areas available, in addition to preferential rates. Consult directly with the establishment of your preference for more details.
Visit our website for more information:https://www.caribemexicano.travel/covid-19/